Updating seminar for therapists in audio-psycho-phonology
Verona (I), 5th – 6th – 7th July 2019
Six main topics
§ The Electronic Ear and its evolution during Tomatis' life. How to get the best
§ The five phases of the audiopsychophonological path and how to use them
§ Using the Tomatis Electronic Ear to help foreign language pronunciation, singing
and playing a musical instrument.
§ Programs and devices to help motricity problems and psychomotor disorders
§ Tomatis Passing Band Musics and their use in the different phases of
the audiopsychophonological therapy
§ On demand other programs with Electronic Ear and state of the art 2019
Program of the seminar
- The Electronic Ear: its invention and evolution
- Imitations of the Electronic Ear
- The five phases of the audiopsychophonological path: RSM, SF, ASM, PL, L
- Meaning of the drawings made during the different phases
- Dyslexia ant Tomatis method: programs
- Delay. Posture and motricity
- Precession. Technical aspects and psychosomatic aspects
- Influence of delay and precession on pronunciation and on psychomoticity
- Language as a neuronal software: a language gives a posture, a mimic and more
- Ethno-linguistic diversity: an acoustic geography
- How Tomatis method helps subtle perception of a new language and improves speech fluency
- Influence of the mother tongue on musical composing and performing
- How to use the Electronic Ear to improve instrumental performance in musician
- Using the setting of the language of the composer to improve the interpretation of his pieces
- Caruso’s filter and beyond
- Working with actors
- Motoric problems and related programs
- Other programs with Electronic Ear
- Practice with the electronic ear
- State of the art 2019
During the seminar it will be possible to speak, sing and play your music instrument with your own listening changing according to acoustic parameters of different languages and see what really happens. (German, Italian, French, etc. way to speak, sing and play an instrument.
Also, different acoustic parameters on the Electronic Ear are useful to help acoustic and motoric aspect of speaking, singing and instrument playing.
We can use Italian, German, Russian, Hebrew, French and other languages’ parameters to help: musicality, singing and playing in tune, arm weight and pressure in playing string instruments, increased speed in violin fingering and more...
The seminar is open to all audio-psycho-phonology therapists.
It is also open to musicians or therapists interested to know how Tomatis method works.
The seminar will be held in English by Concetto Campo, pupil of Alfred Tomatis, at the Sezano monastery on the hills near Verona, via Mezzomonte 28, on
Friday 5th – Saturday 6th – Sunday 7th July 2019
From 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm on Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2,30 pm to 6 pm on Saturday and from 9 am to 1 pm on Sunday.
The course costs € 330,00
Enrolment closes on 30th of June 2019
For information on how to book the seminar, please write an e-mail to: