Updating seminar for therapists in audio-psycho-phonology
Verona (I), 11th – 12th – 13th May 2018
Three main topics
§ Using the Tomatis Electronic Ear to help foreign language pronunciation, singing
and playing a musical instrument.
§ Programs and devices to help motricity problems and psychomotor disorders
§ Other programs with Electronic Ear and state of the art 2018
- The Electronic Ear and foreign languages
- Programs for foreign languages with the Electronic Ear
- Delay. Posture and motricity
- Precession. Technical aspects and psychosomatic aspects
- Influence of delay and precession on pronunciation and on psychomoticity
- Language as a neuronal software: a language gives a posture, a mimic and more
- Ethno-linguistic diversity: an acoustic geography
- How Tomatis method helps subtle perception of a new language and improves speech fluency
- Influence of the mother tongue on musical composing and performing
- How to use the Electronic Ear to improve instrumental performance in musician
- Using the setting of the language of the composer to improve the interpretation of his pieces
- Caruso’s filter and beyond
- Working with actors
- Motoric problems and related programs
- Other programs with Electronic Ear
- Practice with the electronic ear
- State of the art 2018
During the seminar it will be possible to speak, sing and play your music instrument with your own listening changing according to acoustic parameters of different languages and see what really happens. (German, Italian, French, etc. way to speak, sing and play an instrument.
Also, different acoustic parameters on the Electronic Ear are useful to help acoustic and motoric aspect of speaking, singing and instrument playing.
We can use Italian, German, Russian, Hebrew, French and other languages’ parameters to help: musicality, singing and playing in tune, arm weight and pressure in playing string instruments, increased speed in violin fingering and more...
The seminar is open to all audio-psycho-phonology therapists.
It is also open to musicians or therapists interested to know how Tomatis method works.
The seminar will be held in English by Concetto Campo, pupil of Alfred Tomatis, at the Sezano monastery on the hills near Verona, via Montecucco 28, on
Friday 11th – Saturday 12th – Sunday 13th May 2018
From 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm on Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2,30 pm to 6 pm on Saturday and from 9 am to 1 pm on Sunday.
The course costs:
€ 250,00 if you pay by 30th of April 2018
€ 280,00 if you pay after 30th of April 2018
The available places will be on a first come, first served basis.
Enrolment closes on 9th of May 2018
For information on how to book the seminar, please write a mail to: